Private Sunset Sailing Tour in Barcelona
1-6 Passengers – Sailing Barcelona
Private Sunset Sailing Tour Description
- Sail with experienced and professionally qualified RYA/MCA skippers, on a classic sailing boat as the sun sets over Barcelona’s skyline
- Relax and unwind keeping the crowds at bay, out of the hustle and bustle of the city whilst taking stunning photos of the setting sun
- Take a turn on the tiller, help to raise the sails and participate in the handling of the boat to learn or new skills
- Bring along your own drinks and food to relax on the deck with friends or family
- Enjoy our sunny Mediterranean weather whilst becoming conscious of the importance to preserve our maritime environment
- Possibly jump from the boat to take a swim in the blue Mediterranean Sea (sea and wind conditions prevailing)
- Receive inside advice about what to see and do for the duration of your visit to Barcelona from a local expat
Sunset Sailing Trip Photo Gallery
Sailing Barcelona – Taos 34
Please meet 5 minutes before your scheduled start time at Marina Badalona in front of pontoon/gate number C, where there are nearby WC facilities available for use.
For precise location details, you can find us on this link here in Google Maps.If you would like to know a little more on what to bring or what to expect prior to sailing with us, please check out our FAQ page on the website or simply get in touch with us here or call on +34711003362.