Private Sunset Sail in Barcelona
1-8 Passengers – Sailing Barcelona
Private Sunset Tour
- Sail with professionally qualified RYA/MCA skippers, on a classic British Rival 38
- Relax and unwind out of the hustle and bustle of the city whilst taking in a unique perspective of Barcelona’s beautiful skyline
- Take a turn at the helm and participate in the handling of the boat to learn or improve our skills
- Relax on the deck and sunbathe enjoying a cool drink with friends or family (beer, soft drinks and water is included)
- Enjoy our sunny Mediterranean weather whilst becoming conscious of the importance to preserve our maritime environment
- Receive inside advice about what to see and do for the duration of your visit to Barcelona from local expats
Sunset Sailing Trip Photo Gallery
Sailing Barcelona – Rival 38
Please meet 5 minutes before your scheduled start time at Port Olympic in front of pontoon/gate number 7. Once you have arrived at the port and are at the same level as the boats keep the restaurants to your left and walk around the port in a clockwise manner towards the captain’s office, as gate 7 is on the far side. When the restaurants finish, turn right (still following signs to the captain’s office) and you will see the pontoons from 3 to 7 which are numbered above the gates. The walk around the port takes about 10 minutes.
For precise location details, you can find us on this link here in Google Maps.
If you would like to know a little more on what to bring or what to expect prior to sailing with us, please check out our FAQ page on the website or simply get in touch with us here or call on +34711003362.